Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Featured Artists

Back to a couple Can Con items for this post on songs David payed on March 13, 2008. The first band, I have a number of tracks by, but not this one - anyone else have this track that they can post?


The Box - Live on TV

The Box - The Box

The second track I'll feature is by a band called Copyright. Their first album just showed their name as the letter 'C' in a circle (the symbol for a copyrighted item). Somewhere along the line I read that they were stopped from using that as their band name for subsequent releases, because, you guessed it - that symbol is copyrighted! Not sure if that's just a joke or not, but it gave me a chuckle so I thought I'd pass it along! Maybe the anti-lawyer can weigh in on this issue!

Copyright - Radio

Copyright - Love Story

No comments: